Make sure you celebrate your occasions with a bang, barrage and a bit of sparkle. If you’re looking for the best fireworks that money can buy, then look no further. Checkout Superstore offers a wide range of premium fireworks suitable for small and large displays. Check in-store to see our range of fireworks.
Safe Use of Fireworks
Fireworks are designed to be enjoyed by all ages and we’re keen to ensure your night goes off as smoothly as possible. By following the below points will help your evening is mishap free.
- Fireworks can be purchased only by someone aged 18 or over.
- Fireworks may not be used in a public place.
- Keep all fireworks in a closed box.
- Follow the instructions on each firework – they are there for a reason.
- Light all fireworks at arms length and never place any part of your head or body above the fireworks when lighting.
- Once a firework is lit, retire immediately to the distance prescribed on the firework.
- Never go back to a firework once lit.
- Never put a firework in your pocket.
- Never throw a firework.
- Children must wear gloves when handling sparklers and they must be supervised by an adult at all times. We recommend once a sparkler is finished to immediately place the sparkler into a bucket of water.
- Direct any rockets away from spectators.
- Ensure your garden is suitable for the type of firework. There should be no overhanging trees, structures or cables to restrict the fireworks’ path. For fan cakes, which contain angled tubes, ensure the garden is wide enough to avoid the firework hitting buildings or any other obstruction.
- Keep pets indoors.
Sign up to our Newsletter
For exclusive recipes, discounts, opportunities, and new product announcements.